Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: ncaa 09

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ncaa 09

    Anyone wanting to play online just pm me
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    How is it BTW? Is it as bad as the other thread says?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Its more realistic such as, not being able to roll out and throw the ball 65 yards on the roll. You pretty much have to have precision passing to ocmplete passes on this one as well as setting your qb`s feet or its a guaranteed INT
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Overall I like it, the more I have played it, the more I am getting used to some of the new functions. The QB throwing motion is the only thing I have a problem with, which will hopefully get fixed with a patch later on but other than that, it is good. The online dynasty is pretty cool, I have to say I have enjoyed that. If anyone wants to start one up on here I will join, just let me know.


    Now if they would hurry up and get the rosters set up, I will be a happy man.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    does the game have all the alternate uniforms for every team (except smaller schools?)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    From what I have seen, yes. UT has Orange on White, Orange on Orange, and White on White, wish they would have put in the White on Orange though. There are quite a few, they may not have all but most. FSU has their Black on Black jerseys.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ncaa 09

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You pretty much have to have precision passing to ocmplete passes on this one as well as setting your qb`s feet or its a guaranteed INT </div></div>

    Unless your playing with Tebow...

    I'm down to join a Online Dynasty too if anyone else is.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member
    ncaa 09


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    How do you do the online dynasty?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Can you play the online dynasty across systems? I'm guessing no, however you may be able to when it comes to PS3/PS2.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    If you play legend mode you start out with your local high school team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •